* Not classic horror fiction, about emotional security and refuge.
* Teaching girls to be allured/fascinated/attracted to the bad boy who will destroy you.
* Textbook case of the classic abusive relationship.
* Good girl attracted to bad boy.
* Infatuation and danger part of excitement.
* Girls who like the books are being attracted/effected by something their dad’s should be concerned about.
* Why is this book worth addressing?
* Because it is so popular that it must be scratching an itch, and we need to know what that itch is.
* Because it is a phenomenon which is coming into the church.
* BOOK RECOMMEND: E. Michael Jones – Monsters From The ID
* Why are the good girls attracted to he bad boys?
* Partially a result of the dearth of masculinity in society.
* Good boys are exasperating because they are not masculine.
* Too many spineless wimps.
* Church’s accommodation to feminism.
* Church’s hostility to masculinity needs to be addressed.
* Edward allow’s girls to have it all.
* Translucent, wafey, fragile yet powerful, deadly, strong.
* Weird metro-sexuality about Edward.
* Clumsy, no great beauty, nondescript.
* Now desired in every possible way.
* Recipient of a torrent of desire.
* Dad is nice guy but perhaps a dud also.
* She is a canvas that the reader can then fill in with themself.