- Tom Woods – Best selling author of Meltdown.
- Plenty of blame to go around, “who got drunk? well who gave them the alcohol? the federal reserve!”
- Deregulation was the problem?…Most of the deregulation was either beneficial or did not occur.
- What we need is more regulation?…Assumes regulators are infallible and markets are stupid, but is this the case?
- Regulators actually encouraged the behavior we saw.
- Wood’s next book ‘Nullification‘ (due out in June)
- Keep voting for schmucks and think things will change.
- States should resist *ALL* laws that violate the constitution. States should refuse to enforce them.
- Wood’s provides a defense of Nullification from common slanderous arguments used against the idea (i.e. it is pro-slavery).
- Chris Matthews – ignorant shill for the regime.
- Matthews engages in smearing everyone who engages in discussion about States Rights or Nullification.
- Nullification is actually coming back into our national vocabulary.
- VA will defend individuals against the Federal govt. if the feds go after individual for not buying the right kind of health care.
- WY making it a felony for a Federal agents to go after individual for some Fed. gun law violations.
- Tea Party posting Wood’s videos on Nullification.
- Facebook groups for all 50 states for putting together Nullification measures.
- CA ignoring med. marijuana laws.